With miraDry you will feel clean, confident, and carefree!
Are you bothered by embarrassing underarm perspiration? At Mountain View Dermatology and Aesthetics we have the treatment to permanently solve your problem! miraDry® has been developed and FDA approved to give you the freedom from the discomfort and worry of wet underarms. No long worry about whether your antiperspirant is working or not. No more wet marks on your shirt or jacket. No more unsightly stains on your best clothing. You don’t have to feel like you need to shower several times a day to prevent embarrassing situations. Worry no more let miraDry® and us help you feel clean, confident and carefree!
Is miraDry for you? Are you:
- Bothered by underarm sweat
- Tired of underarm stains in shirts
- Seeking a natural, toxin-free lifestyle
- Done feeling sticky at the end of the day
- Wanting to be free from underarm sweat
miraDry is about you:
- Feeling confident that your favorite silk blouse, dress or shirt won’t show wet marks. This gives away that you maybe anxious or nervous, uncomfortable or just too warm on that special date.
- Being clean and free of chalky white antiperspirant marks on your favorite clothes.
- Having confidenance presenting your ideas in front of the big boss knowing your shirt won’t show wet marks when you take off your suit jacket.
- Enjoy and feel confident going out with co-works after work knowing you won’t look or smell like you’ve had the toughest day of the week.
- Taking the bothersome issues that come from underarm sweat out of your daily life, leaving you clean, confident, and carefree.
- Feeling clean all day long.
You should expect results:
- A one to possibly two treatment protocol
- To be immediate
- To be permanent: sweat and odor glands are destroyed and do not regenerate
- Added benefit is a reduction in underarm hair.
What causes excessive sweating?
- Profuse sweating, also called hyperhidrosis, is a condition in which the body produces more sweat than is desirable.
- Worldwide, an average of about 3% of the population is affected by excessive sweating.
- Research indicates that there is an inherited genetic component to the condition, and it’s often seen in more than one family member.
- Other triggers appear to include overactive thyroid and low blood pressure.
- Of course, men tend to sweat about 40% more than women do, for a variety of reasons.
How does MiraDry work?
- Approved by the FDA in 2011, MiraDry uses electromagnetic waves to disable sweat glands in the underarm area.
- The technology is non-invasive, and treatments take only about 90 minutes.
- After one or two MiraDry treatments sweating in the underarms is completely stopped, and the results last forever.
- Studies have shown that the treatment reduces sweating in the underarm area by around 80%.
- Best of all, the side effects from MiraDry are generally very mild.
- There’s a bit of swelling for a few days, but ice packs and over-the-counter analgesics help soothe the area.
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the form below to inquire about any of our services, request more information, or just say hi!
But…. Don’t I need to sweat, at least a little?
Fortunately, we don’t need the underarms to sweat… Spread throughout the body there are of other sweat glands that actually help to cool off the body but underarm sweat doesn’t help in cooling off the body.
The average person’s body has about 2 million sweat glands, but only a tiny fraction of them are located in the axillary (under arm) region.